1. Does this work on ANY GSM Carrier around the world?
A: Yes, as long as its a SIM Chip carrier, all you have to do is follow the simple instructions sent after the payment.
2. Does this affect my Apple Warranty?
A: No. Just take out the sim card and put at AT&T chip in before you bring it in for service. (2.2 Software unlock, just restore your iPhone)
3. Does Wifi and SMS (texting) Work?
4. My iPhone says Slide for Emergency. How can I get into the functions?
A: You have to activate it in order to get into the full fuctions of the iphone (using www.winpwn.com or http://blog.iphone-dev.org/) or use a current AT&T Chip that was activated on a iPhone 3G (Borrow a friends) or if you would like to purchase one for $10; At&t Chip, email me at email@example.com
5. Does this affect my battery life?
A: No it does not. But recommended if your not using 3G, turn off 3G in the Settings. (And also turning down the brightness helps a lot too)
6. Does this chip allow Edge DATA to work?
7. How do you get Data to work? I don't see the Edge sign?
A: Go into Settings->General->Network->Data Roaming (and turn data roaming on)
Then enter in your Cellular data network address. T-Mobile USA is: wap.voicestream.com (leave username and password blank)
8. My Phone says NO SIM/No Service and it just stays there?
A: Try turning the iPhone off then back on. Also for some carriers like tmobile, 3G must be turned off. Click SETTINGS -> GENERAL -> NETWORK -> TURN OFF 3G. If that still does not work try taking the sim card out for 10 seconds and put it back in while on.)
9. I have a version other than 2.2. How can I get it to 2.2?
A: If you have a lower version than 2.2 (like 2.1 or 2.0) then just "shift click" update to 2.2. [Google the instructions on how to manually update to 2.2] - DO NOT SIMPLY CLICK UPDATE, it will update your iPhone to 2.2.1 or Further. If you have 2.2.1 there is no software unlock YET; its currently under development.